Mid-Missouri PrideFest is the region’s premier festival for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning community and its allies.
What is PrideFest?
- Mid-Missouri PrideFest is part of the Mid-Missouri LGBT Coalition, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Mid-Missouri PrideFest in is one of the few remaining free community events in the area thanks to the support of individuals and businesses like you.
The festival is in its ninth year
- Festival attendance has grown steadily each year
- Last year saw more than 45 booths.
Business and organization sponsorship opportunities are as diverse as the rainbow and the families that attend the Mid-Missouri Pridefest and sponsorship packages have been updated to fit any budget. Simple booth space rental’s start at just $50 while sponsorship packages start at $150 and include extra perks like VIP passes and complimentary t-shirts.
For those not interested in booth rentals, we invite you to become a Pride Circle of Friend. This is a great way to show your support by donating and remaining as private or public about this unique event as you want to be.
Who attends PrideFest?
Today, more than 12,000 individuals and counting who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender all call Mid-Missouri home. This yearly event is a time we like to invite them, their families, friends, neighbors and anyone who wants to celebrate the individual.
While the LGBTQ community is a large portion of attendees, participants represent a demographically diverse group that are passionate, active and loyal.
- 55 percent are between 30 and 44 years of age.
- Over 75 percent have “some college” to post graduate study.
- Typical household incomes range between $25,000 and $75,000.
Why should you be a sponsor?
- Gay pride event participation builds brand loyalty (Marketingnews.com report, a part of the American Marketing Association)
- Sponsorship packages have remained affordable and a great value
- PrideFest is planning to double its advertising budget to promote the event, drive attendance and raise awareness
If you have any additional questions, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.